Datacentre performance you can rely on
At Extraordinary we have a commitment to 24/7 availability and ensure that our clients have no single point of failure.
We operate from a number of carefully selected datacentres to provide our clients with reliability, security, resilience, efficiency and performance.
Our datacentres are carrier neutral Tier-3 facilities:
London City Interxion datacentre is the datacentre of choice for companies working in financial services, digital media and cloud sectors. Many companies within those industries are located at London City Interxion datacentre, making it a great place to build new alliances among those communities of interest.
London Docklands Telehouse datacentres are considered the UK's main Internet hub and the global Internet network’s backbone, with 70% of Europe’s live internet traffic travelling through Telehouse London.
- Telehouse West hosts LINX as well as a brand new peering switch allowing for powerful low latency connections.
- Telehouse East also hosts LINX plus numerous other carriers and offers speed, reliability and reach.
Edinburgh South Gyle Pulsant datacentre is one of the most connected datacentres outside London. It is home to IXScotland, Scotland’s internet exchange point.
Extraordinary hosting solutions
This combination of well connected, highly secure datacentres allows our technical team at Extraordinary to host cloud infrastructures in a minimum of 2 physical locations, which means we can build resilient cloud solutions for our clients. To complement our cloud offering with global reach we partner with Microsoft, giving our clients access to Microsoft Azure public cloud, physically hosted in Ireland, the Netherlands, the US, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Extraordinary managed services at our core
We are a managed services business and, to be the best, we focus on what we are best at. We let people who specialise in designing and operating datacentre facilities do their job and take advantage of their expertise so we can focus on what we are best at:
- designing an Extraordinary hosting solution for your business
- providing you with Extraordinary infrastructure (your network and datacentres) and applications such as Azure and Splunk
- skilled engineers to deliver outstanding services and support.